AI Keynote Series
We are excited about AI in management and the dynamic developments in this field. That is why we would like to provide first-hand insights into the latest research work, granted by high profile scientists from all over the world. We are very honoured to be able to win great guest speakers for the keynotes every semester.
|Find here all upcoming keynote sessions in winter semester.|
»Our sessions are open to all who are interested«
The series is a joint initiative, led by LMU Munich (Prof. Stefan Feuerriegel) together with co-hosts from leading national universities:
- Prof. Markus Weinmann, University of Cologne
- Prof. Stefan Lessmann, Humboldt University Berlin
- Prof. Mathias Kraus, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Dr. Niklas Kühl, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Dr. Michael Vössing, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Prof. Oliver Müller, University of Paderborn
- Prof. Nicolas Pröllochs, Justus-Liebig-University Gießen
- Prof. Christian Janiesch, TU Dortmund University
- Prof. Gunther Gust, University of Würzburg
- Prof. Tobias Brandt, University of Münster
- Prof. Yash Raj Shrestha, University of Lausanne
We are running the keynote series every semester. The weekly sessions on Thursdays aim to give an overview of current trends in AI research and consist of 45-60 minutes of presentation, followed by discussion, feedback and Q&A. All sessions are available via Zoom.
We are distributing information about dates, topics and speakers through a weekly newsletter, which is open for subscription.
We welcome suggestions for new speakers. Please send your nominations by email.
Back to Homepage